Standby and backup power generator experts for your Massachusetts Home
Don’t risk being without electricity during a power outage, install a KOHLER home generator today.
Protect your home or business from power outages by having a back-up system in place. A generator is the best way to keep your electrical systems running in the event of a storm or black-out situation. Your food won’t spoil, your vital electronic systems will remain on-line, and you won’t need candles anymore!
Installing Your Home Generator
If you’re like most, you’re probably wondering what’s involved with a generator installation. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Where Do I Start?
One thing to keep in mind: this is not a DIY project. It all begins with a home visit with your KOHLER dealer, Addarios.
We’ll help you choose the perfect size generator, the right fuel source and the best installation locations for your generator and transfer switch.
Most installations take a day or two. And your KOHLER dealer, Addarios, will take care of it all. We’ll coordinate a team of licensed electricians and pipefitters to make sure the job’s done right. Here’s how it works:
- The electrician will install your transfer switch first.
- After that’s installed, the team will move your generator in place.
- Electric lines will then be connected from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Once electric is hooked up, your pipefitter will make the proper connections from the fuel source to the generator.
- After electric and fuel is hooked up, your generator is ready to start and protect your home or business.
Get Started Today!
Schedule a home visit from Addarios, get a quote and all of your questions answered by one of our experts. Call 877-233-2746 today!