Standby and backup power generator experts for your Massachusetts Home
Don’t risk being without electricity during a power outage, install a KOHLER home generator today.
Protect your home or business from power outages by having a back-up system in place. A generator is the best way to keep your electrical systems running in the event of a storm or black-out situation. Your food won’t spoil, your vital electronic systems will remain on-line, and you won’t need candles anymore!
What's a home generator?
A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage.
Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
Generator Features and Benefits
- Ideal for backing up your home
- Automatically starts and restores power in seconds — whether you’re home or away
- Powers your home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, sump pumps, well pumps, security systems and large appliances
- No refueling — runs on your home’s natural or LP gas
- Delivers high-quality power — won’t harm your electronics
Get Started Today!
Schedule a home visit from Addarios, get a quote and all of your questions answered by one of our experts. Call (339) 999-0559 today!