Leading Massachusetts HVAC and Plumbing Company advises homeowners regarding potential pitfalls of bathroom remodeling
Addario’s Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical, a leading HVAC and plumbing company serving Woburn, Massachusetts and surrounding counties since 1998, is offering homeowners advice regarding stumbling blocks that they may face when undertaking bathroom remodels.
“According to Renovation Magazine, bathroom remodels have a rate of return at 78.3% for homeowners, adding value to a home through enhanced aesthetic, as well as upgrades to plumbing and appliances,” said Steven Addario Jr., president and owner of Addario’s. “Professionals can help save time and money by providing homeowners high quality products for showers, bathtubs, and other bathroom accessories. In the long run, consulting an expert technician can help homeowners save thousands in repairs and replacements.”
Addario’s tips that homeowners can use to prepare for a bathroom remodel:
- Do your research – Whether you research on your own, trust a professional or consult a professional after researching, inform yourself about textures, tiles, lighting, appliances and your home’s framework to avoid any mid-remodel repairs.
- Measure and draw your space – Know exactly how much space you have to work with and draw it on paper. Sketch out a number of different appliance, bathtub and accessory heights and sizes on paper prior to installation day to understand the variety of options you have available.
- Plan for storage spaces, such as cabinets and shower cubbies, when determining your bathroom remodel.
- Save time with a one-day bathroom remodel – Some plumbing companies offer a one-day remodel package that can minimize downtime for your bathroom remodel. Ask your local professionals if they offer a similar service.
Trusted professional service technicians, including the experts at Addario’s, have helped numerous Woburn and Boston area residents save money on one-day bathroom remodels, as well as plumbing renovations and repairs.
For more information about bathroom remodeling tips or the one-day bathroom remodel services that Addario’s has to offer, visit www.addarios.com.
About Addario’s Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical
Addario’s offers a wide array of services in the areas of heating and cooling, plumbing, drain cleaning, and electrical solutions, including 24-hour emergency assistance for more than 30,000 commercial and residential customers in the Massachusetts market. In addition, has expanded services for turnkey bathroom remodels and more. Family-owned and operated, Addario’s was established by Steven Addario, Jr., in 1998. The company is recognized as the leading trusted choice as it is built upon customer satisfaction, reliability, safety, and ethical business practices.
In the greater Woburn, Massachusetts area, winters can be tough on you and your home. With average lows in the 20s, below freezing temperatures can put boilers, furnaces and water heaters at risk of failing, leaving you with a home heating emergency.
As complete home heating professionals, we at Addario’s know that if your home heating system is going to quit working, it’s going to happen on the coldest day of the year. We want to help you stay warm this winter no matter what, so here are some top tips on what to do if a home heating emergency happens to you:
- Check your thermostat: The first thing to check if your heat goes out is the simplest – your thermostat. The problem could be as easy as it needs new batteries or needs to be restarted. Make sure its setting is accurate too. If it says 75 degrees but it feels like 50, there’s clearly a problem that needs professional attention.
- Check the filter: It’s wise to replace air filters on a monthly basis and if you skip a month or two, these can block your heating ducts. Over time, dust and debris build up and can make it very difficult for your heat to reach your home. If you can hear your boiler or furnace working but there’s no heat, check your filter.
- Circuit breakers: If you have an electric furnace, it could quit due to a tripped circuit. Make sure to check your circuit breaker or switch box. The furnace should be marked, but it’s typically one of the larger switches.
- Call a professional: When DIY efforts don’t bring your heat back, it’s best to call a professional heating expert. Working on furnaces, boilers and water heaters can be dangerous without expert training, and a pro can determine the most cost effective solution. Instead of a complete replacement, the problem could be as simple as a dysfunctional pilot light or bad electrical connection.
While no one wants to think they’ll run out of heat, it’s best to have a professional you can trust ready to fix any home heating emergency quickly. To find out more about home heating solutions in the greater Woburn, Massachusetts area, give Addario’s Plumbing a call today.
Every customer who purchases a bathroom remodel from Addarios in the months of January, February and March of 2016 will be given a complimentary cruise voucher for two to their choice of Alaska, the Bahamas, the Mexican Riviera, or the Caribbean! Get more details below:
WOBURN, Mass., Jan. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Addario’s Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical, in an effort to grow and meet the demands of its Massachusetts market, has launched a new one-day express bathroom remodeling service adding to the company’s full menu of offerings with a surprise incentive for its valued customers.